Wednesday, July 20, 2011

beautiful collision.

I watched the cursor blink in an empty composition box for a number of minutes. Waiting for me to release my thoughts on this blank canvas, it flashed in a steady and faithful rhythm as I drifted away.


It's not that I didn't have things I wanted to write about. Quite the opposite is true! An abundant amount of stories, reflections and Life are inside me and I fully intended to release some of them in writing tonight.


I'm confident those stories and reflections will be shared soon, but since over an hour passed since I started this, I'm clearly somewhere else.


I keep getting carried away by the worshipful music that's been playing in my ear and soul for the last hour.


You can listen here. It's the July 13th, 8am session led by Justin Rizzo. Every time I listen to this, I feel like my mind and soul are seriously somewhere else. I get lost where God's love for me and my love for Him meet.


It's a beautiful collision.


"Let me be found with a heart after You. And may Your eyes find this heart loyal to You. May You be all that's on my mind all of the time. Let my heart be torn in two until Your will is mine. Teach me to number my days. I don't wanna live with regret. Days I can never get back. Give me a heart of wisdom. Cuz I wanna be found faithful. I wanna be found steady. I wanna be found faithful til the end. I wanna live before Your eyes. I wanna stay before Your gaze. Keep me steady."


Keep me steady, Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment