Monday, August 5, 2013

seasons change. so do blogs.

It's been over four months since I posted on this blog. But don't worry, I have done laundry a number of times since. 

(See previous post to understand why I said that.)

I started this blog almost four years ago in the midst of changing seasons not really sure what I was doing or if I would blog often. As I pressed in, I found that I truly enjoyed writing and sharing stories & reflections on this adventure we call life.

Despite the fact I hit the pause button for blogging these recent months, this whole blogging thing is part of who I am now.

Well, I'm hitting the play button again. Except there's a change as I do so. The Every Season blog will remain online with all previous posts still accessible, but I'll be posting here from now on. 


  
Check it out. Catch the fire and be empowered to live a lifestyle of Hope. 

Thanks for coming along with me on the adventure thus far.

There's so much more to come...

Peace,
Suzanne 

No comments:

Post a Comment