Friday, March 29, 2013

laundry blogging.

I'm long overdue on laundry. And blogging. 

Today, I do both...at the same time. (Thanks to available internet at the laundromat.)

I sit near a wide open door breathing in the hope of springtime breeze flowing into this place as I watch my clothes spin around in circles.




So seems life lately...surrounded by and breathing in hope-filled air as a myriad of thoughts, ideas, lessons learned (or in process of learning), encounters, dreams, expectations, and stories spin around inside me...

The thought of spinning around in circles is usually seen as a being stuck. But not in this case. It's good. It all seems so purposeful right now. The hope that fills my lungs and the rest of me is saturating all of those spinning things. 

And it's hitting me right now that much like the air and heat to the clothes spinning in that dryer and making them ready to be worn again, so is this hope making all these spinning things inside of me ready for something more, too. 

Did I just make a parallel between my damp socks spinning in circles and what God is doing in my life right now? ...yep. Sure did. God makes me laugh. 

My guess is that there are people feeling like they are stuck and spinning in circles lately, but God is actually declaring this season as incredibly purposeful. He's getting you ready.

Ask God, "What are you doing? How do you see this (situation, problem, circumstance, person, etc)?

Before turning to another person, learn to seek out God's heart on a matter first. (One of the lessons spinning around inside me lately...)

Knowing and hearing God as His Kingdom comes more and more in this world is vital...press in to He who knows you more than you can fathom...

Thank you, God.       

Hmmm, well my clothes stopped spinning. Time to fold...

Peace and Life to you this Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment