Sunday, July 29, 2012

likable frequencies.

It's that time again for the top 10+ list of songs that my ears enjoy tuning into lately. Maybe it will expand your own list of likable frequencies. 

1. Stories by Bellarive
2. God of the Redeemed by Jeremy Riddle/Bethel Church
3. Postcard From 1952 by Explosions in the Sky
4. San Solomon by Balmorhea
5. Rain (Live) by Noel Robinson
6. Light by The Album Leaf
7. I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz
8. Sing by Bellarive
9. Settler by Balmorhea
10. Set A Fire by United Pursuit Band 
10+. You Know Me (feat. Steffany Frizzell) by Bethel Music - The Loft Sessions
10+. Embrace by Jake Hamilton

If you have any for me, let me know. I'm always up for new discoveries!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I just made a Spotify playlist of all of the songs that are on Spotify so I can check them out.

    ReplyDelete