Monday, December 5, 2011

this is what You do.

You invite me to run through the rain until I'm drenched.
You make me laugh...super hard.
You heal me.
You pull me up off the ground to stand in the greatest strength I have ever known.
You compel me to dance so much that I'm sore the next morning.
You make me love.
You make me smile...lots.
You cause me to fall to my knees in awe.
You catch my tears.
You make me tremble in Your power.
You infuse me with joy overflowing.
You cut off death to bring me life.
You call me to the magnificent waterfall.
You name me.
You touch my skin.
You permeate my very being.
You captivate me.
You whisper in my ears until they burn for Your words.
You compel me stay up all night long with You.
You make me shine like the dawn.
You challenge me.
You grow me.
You give me purpose and vision.
You soak me in courage.
You grow my expectancy on the shoreline.
You pursue my heart.
You engage my mind.
You free my soul.
You make me long for You more and more and more and more...

You make me come ALIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment