Friday, October 21, 2011

one.


















Just One Drop 
by Jonathan David Helser

Just one drop of your blood and my sins are gone
Just one thread of your robe and I'm made whole
Just one glimpse of your face is all I dream of
Just one moment of your favor is so much greater

You are the One who was
You are the One who is
You are the One who will always be

Just one word from your lips and the heaves were made
Just one touch of your hand and I am changed
Just one breath from your mouth and I come alive
Just one moment of your favor is so much greater

No matter what my circumstances try to say
I will trust in you, I will lift my voice
And I will say, "You are greatly to be praised!"

Just one drop and everything will change
Just look at the nations
And watch and be amazed
I'm gonna do something in your days
You wouldn't even believe if I told you
All it takes is one drop
One mustard seed
And mountains will move
Just one
Just one drop, just watch
Just one drop
That's all it takes
And everything will change
Just look at the nations
Rain is coming
I can feel the first drops falling
Open up you ancient wells
Open wide








No comments:

Post a Comment